Data Entry - Recording Goal Times of English Leagues
Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
Please find attached the Excel Spreadsheet, please see the sheet "Instructions" and see if this is clear.
Please take a look and let me know if you are interested and your availability (ie. how many hours can you work on this and when you can start).
I would like to have a look at the results after 198 rows just so that I know you are on the right path.
1. The list of excel games is in the Sheet Winabob
2. This is sorted by League, by Home Team, By Date
3. I am after the goals data, the half time score, the full time score, and the order the goal is scored, list as "Home" or "Away"
4. The website that contains data is 11v11.com
If you click on this link, it has all Arsenal Games (as in the order of the spreadsheet)
5. First Check the team names and date correspondes
6. Click on the Corresponding Game, this will take you into the details
7. Fill out columns E to Z
Column E = Goals Scored by Home Team
Column F = Goals Scored by Away Team
Column G = 1st Goal, whether it is by Home team or Away Team
Column H = 1st Goal, what time this was scored
8. When this finishes, click on the "Back" button
9. Look for the next Home Game
10. When Arsenal is finished, pick the next team which is Aston Villa - Row 98, and select this in the web browser, again filter for "Premier League
11. Send me the results after Arsenal is finished (When you reach row 198)
12. Send me the results after Premier League is finished (When you reach row 1917)
13. The First 3 rows has been filled out as a sample
Skills: games, english, microsoft-internet-explorer