Data Research and Data Entry
Closed - This job posting has been filled.
I'm looking for someone to make researches and collect data.
The job is mainly to search in Google.com and some business directories, sort the sites using specific criteria I give you and collect the needed information from the website
- Excellent English
- Good communication skills
- Previous experience
- Ability to sort data
- Ability to recognise the right data following instructions
- Google adwords account and ability to work with the tools there (optional)
The job is 20-30 hours a week for the first few weeks, then according to the results I will decide whether to increase, keep or decrease the hours.
When you apply:
- Don't write novels. Include brief info about you and why you are the right candidate. Some bullet points, some previous experience example, etc. Everything counts
- Start the application with the phrase "Thunder up". This way I know you've read the whole description. If you don't include the phrase, you will not be hired for sure.
- Guess your speed. That means you have to tell me how many sites you can collect data from in an hour. It's simple data like contact information.
- Don't lie
If I hire you and you do your job well, there is going to be long-lasting collaboration. That means you have found and collected useful data with a good speed.
Skills: research, data-collection, english