Designer for personal massager
Closed - This job posting has been filled.
The goal of the project is to design a personal massager that can be worn comfortably and discreetly while in public. We are looking for an industrial designer that can create a stimulating and visually appealing all around product. The finished work must contain the design, a manufacture ready drawing, a photo-realistic drawing, a complete picture of the personal massager with multiple angles and specifications included, and an estimate of the cost of manufacture.
The final design must meet the following criteria:
• A port for charging purposes
• A case housing the device that allows it to charge
• Material around the massager must be:
Food-grade material / Hypo-allergenic / Latex free / Non-porous / Phthalates free
• Specifications of the massager, (Height, Length, Width, Material) with pictures.
• Accomodate internal PCB, li ion battery, and vibration motors
• An analysis describing why you think the design is better than that of the others listed below (Be descriptive & proud of your work!)
1: OhMiBod Club Vibe
2: We Vibe
3: Insignia Tiani
4: Vibrating Egg
5: The Venus Butterfly Vibrator
We will be bringing on an electrical engineer along the same timeframe
Ultimately a designer will be chosen based on their enthusiasm about the project, their creativity and their level of professionalism. Previous projects will also be taken into consideration. The select bidder must also provide a photorealistic digital prototype illustration for marketing purposes- An estimate of cost to manufacture- Manufacturing ready drawing.
Skills: design, drawing, analysis
Other open jobs by this client
- Fixed-Price – Ruby On Rails Backend