Developer wanted to TEAM UP with graphic designer to build an app!
$5 not enough? Of course it isn't! Please see note at the bottom regarding pay and profit royalties!
I am a graphic/web design student with an idea for a mobile app that I think could take off. It would be released for the four major smartphone platforms; iPhone/iPad, Android, Blackberry, and Windows Mobile. It revolves around music so you should ideally have an interest in this. Full details of the app concept will be given to the successful applicant. I would love to develop this app, but I can't code to save my life.
SO HERE'S THE DEAL
We team up. I design all the visuals/graphics, and you do the coding and development. Together we make this app work, and we split the money it earns on the app store. This could be a great opportunity for ongoing, passive income.
TO BE A SUCCESSFUL APPLICANT, YOU SHOULD BE...
- A student, or comparatively skilled. As I'm a student, I don't expect a seasoned professional to respond to this job, and I would prefer to work with someone close to my own skill level, anyway.
- Fluent in English. There will be a lot of communicating as we discuss ideas over skype so it's really important that English is a comfortable language for you.
- Interested in music. As I already mentioned, the app is based on music, so you should have some level of interest in this.
- Somewhat experienced. I said I didn't want a professional, but you do need to know what you're doing. You needn't have developed an app before, though that would help. As long as you're confident you'll be able to see it through.
- A smartphone user, so you're able to test your work for functionality.
I think this could be a really fun project and I hope you do too! Thanks for reading.
PLEASE NOTE REGARDING PAY: Yes, $5 is very low to develop an app. It's very very low. This is a TEAMING UP opportunity. We would be partners in this project, therefore the payment is that we split the earnings from the app 50/50 (or perhaps 60/40 due to me developing the concept, but we can talk about which of these seems most fair). You will still get the $5, though, because it's the minimum and I don't want this job to be taken down for 'false advertising'.
Skills: android-development, ipad, blackberry, windows-mobile