We are a well established and fast-growing digital agency based in the Caribbean. To support our growth we are looking for a talented and experienced Digital Media Manager with a passion for the web and digital innovation.
The Digital Media Manager will be responsible for managing and reporting on the digital media buying and planning process for a range of online campaigns for our clients. To be successful in this role, you will need proven experience not only in media buying and campaign management, but also in coordinating with stakeholders to ensure the effectiveness of each strategy.
1. Manage the digital media buying, placement and planning process for online campaigns, using channels including Google Adwords, Adsense, Facebook Ads LinkedIn Ads, Twitter and Search SEO.
2. Advise on media plans and budgets to hit KPI's set per clients quarterly or monthly goals or per campaign goals.
3. Coordinate the development of digital media programs, strategies and campaigns for clients with our Production and Account Management teams.
4. Responsible for management of assigned campaigns – including industry/category knowledge, media planning, media negotiations and implementation, performance tracking and analysis/insight development.
5. Work closely with Account Managers to assess online media needs and identify opportunities to expand our involvement in our clients marketing efforts.
6. Manage client media schedules and be responsible for ensuring that all budgets and campaign plans are aligned with client budget parameters.
7. Analyze campaign success and ROI and translate data into recommendations and improvement plans for the next campaign.
8. Monitor trends in digital media tools, trends and applications.
The Minimum Requirements for this role are as follows:
Must be online and available to actively monitor each account between 9am and 9pm PST (US time-zone).
Must have a support team or backup available to cover holidays and sick leave.
Must deliver as per agreed deadlines, every time.
Related Work Experience
5+ years of online advertising experience.
Extensive, hands on, online media experience.
Previous client service/relationship experience required.
Thorough knowledge and understanding of interactive media (all channels and pricing models).
Proven experience with campaign planning based on strategy.
Special Skills / Knowledge
Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
Strong project management or organisational skills;
Ability to manage multiple, concurrent campaigns of various size and scope;
Demonstrates excellent customer service techniques. Possesses great ability to identify potential negative or crisis situation and apply conflict resolution principles to mitigate issues;
Ability to interact with people at all levels of an organization (internal as well as with clients), fostering strong cross-functional teamwork and results.
As our company continues to grow, this role has the potential to become a full-time position for the right person.
If this is an opportunity that interests you, please respond by outlining your relevant experience and skills along with a copy of your resume. Please also include 3 examples of strategic campaigns you have managed that have demonstrated ROI. Note: only responses that include this detail will be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you.