Do the Heuristic Evaluation of a Balsamiq prototype of a webapp
Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
- You will be provided with the Balsamiq mockup of a web app. Your job is to do the Heuristic Evaluation of this mockup.
- You will be working in a team with the Baslamiq expert and a developer. They will both follow your remarks in real time to keep improving their versions of the app.
- Please refer to the attached pipeline.
- Estimated time: 2h.
- Deliverables: A detailed list of the usability problems, with their description, severity rating, suggestions of improvements in a Google Doc. One should know exactly what to change in the Balsamiq mockup when reading this list.
We will consider your application if and only if you answer the following questions:
- What is your time zone?
- In your time zone, what times are you available to work?
- Will you be able to complete the job before Monday evening (PDT)?
- When will you be able to start?
- Do you have access to Google+ / Google Hangouts?
- Finally, please include at least one Heuristic Evaluation report that you've done in the past.
Other open jobs by this client
- Hourly – Academic talk abstract copy-editing / proofreading
- Hourly – AngularJS developer
- Hourly – Another test job for UI design group