Dress Accessory MARKET Study & Business PLan Needed
Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
Seeking thorough market analysis and subsequent Business Plan of US Womens dress market product for the following.
We have developed a preliminary prototype of a device that assists in putting a dress on for a woman. We need to know the following:
1) How big is the market? Basic and advanced Demographics & Psychographics needed - have charts and/or data available.
2) What is best demographic for this product: Upper class suburban Moms, single urban women, college minorities? or a little of both?
3) What should our price be? Out cost is about$4 now so we beleive $16-$19.95 would be about right but thought $24.95 may work as you only need one and it saves you when in a pinch.
3) What are best forms of marketing to these demographic groups? Give analysis for each groupe- Facebook for college age women, Print ads for middle age moms in Supermarket Tabloids, etc.
4) If we were to get $50,000 net profit year one- what type of Sales/ Expenses would we have? And how much capital would we need to front for those type of sales? Ideally we'd like to have nearly virtually Amazon.com based business and have 150-200% growth for 3 years and then sell whole concept & company to bigger entity- give specifics of business plan so we can show that as a TRUE possible exit.
5) Business PLan will include Executive Summary, SWOT analysis, 4-P's of marketing, Competitive Landscape and MARKETING STRATEGY to produce amazing final product we can show to our potential investors.
6) Who produces novelty products for US women's apparel market by size of sales, products sold, etc- we'd like to know who to approach or be aware of as competition in this space.
Please ask detailed questions & we'll respond en masse.
Thank you in advance for your consideration.
ps- We can change to a Hourly rate not to exceed $300 total.
Skills: analysis, marketing, facebook