I need a Drupal installation supporting ecommerce, RTL hebrew language site that will behave in a very similar way to carmella.co.il.
Basically I would like my project to work like Carmella, but I don't like the cakePHP platform.
The frontend will use Ajax and jquery, and will be using a responsive theme, so buyers will be able to use the site with any device (pc, iphone, ipad, android, tablet, horizontal/vertical view, retina display, etc.)
We will supply the PSD files for you to create the template files.
As in the sample site, the user will be able to choose purchasing an item by units or by weight. (and this is part of back-end customizations that we will need)
Admin should be able to set the weight scales for large and small products. For example, large product scale choice will be from 0.250kg to 5kg, and smaller products will have a scale choice from 5gr to 50gr.
If admin does not enable a unit sale, only by weight purchase will be available in front-end and the opposite.
Attached is a document with the back-end features we'll need customized.
- Backend and frontend will use a Hebrew language pack.
- Project will be divided into steps and milestones.
- Special Bonus will be paid to the contractor for finishing on time.
- Discount will be applied to the contractor if the project is delayed.
- A fast-fast-fast front-end is needed. UX is very important for me.