Electronic Engineering Report Writer with MATLAB skill required
We are in need of a professional writer from the field of Electronic Engineering to complete a report writing plus some MATLAB simulation project. You will first be asked to submit a 3000-word Progress Report before we decide whether to hire you for the 10000-word Final Report.
Subject: UK Electronic Engineering with Wireless Communication
Project title: The LTE Downlink Transmission by Using OFDMA Technique
Assessment & Words: Progress Report (3000 words due on Nov 23rd) + Final Report (10000 words due in January)
Project requirement: You will need to design some innovative resource allocation algorithms for the LTE downlink transmission by using OFDMA (Matlab Simulation) and write the progress report based on the results.
Applicants who are highly proficient in academic English writing skills, responsive, extremely efficient, able to produce original works that pass plagiarism tests, have advanced research skillls, detail-oriented and honest on his/her ability will be preferred. Please make sure you are able to meet the deadlines, in which the first will be November 23rd.
This job post is just for the 3000-word Progress Report, but if you did well you will be hired to complete the 10000-word Final Report and hopefully we can work in the long term!
To be accepted for interviews, please answer these questions and put them on top of your cover letter before everything else:
1. What do you understand about the LTE Downlink Transmission?
2. What are your experiences in simulating figures using MATLAB and analysing them?
3. Do you have a basic knowledge of generating project schedule using Gantt chart?
4. How experienced are you in technical/academic research writing?
5. What are the sources of references you have access to in case of you doing a academic research writing project?
6. Are you familiar with Harvard, APA and MLA referencing styles?
Please note that we don't pay any upfront or hourly rate. We are a client here with good reputation. Bonus will be rewarded for quality and on time work.
Skills: engineering, design, english, wireless, research, academic-writing