Emails/Admin work/scheduling with a Music School!
Closed - This job posting has been filled.
Hi, I run a guitar based music school! I'm looking for someone who:
- Will work for under 3.00/hr
- Available for 5-10 hours a week to start, with opportunities to move into a more full time position
- Will help do basic scheduling, emailing and admin/accounting work
I'M LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WHO:
- Is highly organized, detail-oriented, and serious about organization. You probably have done event planning or bookkeeping because you're good at logistics and details, and you like to write lists and work from a checklist at all times.
-Is friendly over e-mall and has good english
- Is "tech savvy" - nothing advanced, but you must know things like Google Docs, scheduling,iCal, email, ordering things online, etc.
- Is dependable (I'm talking about VERY dependable)
- Doesn't take things personally, have feelings hurt easily or get offended at all. Stays objective and likes to always use logic to make decisions.
- Is cool and relaxed, but always pushing to get things done. It's important that you like to take responsibility, and your main focus is always delivering results.
- Is available to do daily up keep of an online schedule 5 days a week to insure things are running smooth (sometimes this only takes a few minutes a day)
1) Scheduling for myself and my instructor and organizing students in our online schedule via iCal (which updates automatically to our iPhones)
2) Corresponding with clients to find convenient times with our schedule and their schedule
3) Adjusting invoices and payment schedules with our online invoicing system - Freshbooks. This requires you send out invoices via email/freshbooks on time and any adjustments for lesson cancellations.
4) Renewing craigslist posts daily
5) Organizing a weekly group guitar lesson via www.meetup.com
6) Help with online marketing tasks that are assigned
If you're the type of person who likes super "creative" work, where you have a lot of variety in your day... work with lots of other people... like to chat... and deal with a lot of different types of complex challenges... then this probably is NOT right for you. This is "organizer" work, and will require you to keep checklists and work from them.
On the other hand... if you're the type of person who loves organizing things, operating efficiently and using checklists, and basically becoming better and better at running through a pre-planned system, then this might be perfect for you!
I really am looking for someone who is incredibly organized in their work life and personal life, and who really doesn't like being disorganized or messy. Look around your house. Is it so clean and organized that your friends tell you that you're too uptight... and a clean freak? Perfect! (By the way, one of the reasons I need someone who's clean and organized is because I'm kind of a mess!) If you're a mess, and you try to convince me that you're organized, I'll find out. lol!
I'm looking for a self-motivated, organized person who would like to have a stable role helping me keep my life organized.
Please send me an email and include the following:
>Your career history, with each job you've had, what the responsibilities were, who your boss was - along with what each of your bosses would say were your strengths and weaknesses. Please also include contact information for each of your previous bosses, so I can check your references.
>A resume, if you have one.
>Your salary expectations.
>Confirmation that you meet each of the requirements I've listed above, including time flexibility, availability etc.
It's important that you tell me about why you think you're a good match for what I've listed above, with particular focus on the organizational aspect and time flexibility. I'll contact you if I think that you'd be a good fit.