Enclosure design -- Electronics Product
Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
We are looking for Industrial Designer to design an enclosure with the following requirements:
Custom Enclosure Design
1. Enclosure supports desktop and wall hanging.
2. Two outlets 1) RJ45 2) Micro display 3) Displays LED
3. Enclosure consists of two parts - Bottom plate, Top Cover
4. Bottom plate
a. This is flat plate
b. Raspberry Pi (3D model http://goo.gl/9iFTZ) sits on flat plate
c. Inside two support holes to hold RPi.
d. 2 screws from bottom to hold cover
e. 4 foot rest (2 from about). 2 reuse from above.
f. Heat Vent
g. Wall mount holes
h. Micro USB Support column (1 pillar)
5. Top cover
a. Covers the complete area hence top is rectangular with no cut
b. 2 cylindrical screw pillars to screen from bottom cover
c. Cut for Ethernet (RJ45)
d. Cut for Micro USB
e. SafetyLINK Ying Yang - Logo - can see from both directions.
1. Device must be manufacturable
2. We need your support during manufacturing
3. Anchor must have rich/expensive look.
4. We will need animation showing how assembly will work all together.
1. 10% on first draft design
2. 20% on 2nd draft design
3. 30% final draft
4. 40% on successful first sample creation
2D drawings and other details are attached.