We are looking for someone with vast outbound experience to participate and oversee our Outbound Department. We are hiring immediately. Please send your Skype id together with your resume and be ready for an interview between October 23 and 26; from 7am – 4pm Pacific Time.
Specifically, you will oversee and participate as needed on the following campaign types:
1. Lead Generating
2. Appointment Setting
3. Warm Sales
4. Cold Calling
We are looking for a contractor who:
1. Available for 8 hours per day (US time shifts).
2. Has worked on different outbound campaigns and types.
3. Has a solid command of the English language.
4. Internet connection of 1.5 Mb or more. Your internet connection can not be wireless nor through a datacard. You should also test that you do not have a latency of over 100ms. You can test these requirements running a simple test at speedtest.net
5. Windows environment: We work with a windows based web program. We do require for you to have a computer that runs on windows or has a windows environment already installed.
6. Headset: This headset can be simple but it must connect to your computer via USB. This is to ensure proper phone behavior and call quality.
7. Good reporting skills
8. Accustomed to a high pace environment.
How to apply
To apply, please respond with a cover letter that includes the following:
1. The language level that you have (should be 90% or above)
2. Your OB Experience
3. Your schedule availability
In addition, please send us the results of the personality test that you may take at the link below:
About the company
We are customer service call center with headquarters in California, US and San Jose, Costa Rica. We have been operating independently since 2007 and have successfully contracted remotely for the past 16 months.
Skills: english, test