Project Manager must be a technically proficient, self-motivated leader, capable of overseeing our design & development process. If you are an innovative thinker with the desire and initiative to make an impact on our company and clients, you have our promise to thrive in our collaborative and team-driven environment while enjoying challenges and rewards that we have to offer.
Executives assistant Responsibilities:
• Two or more years of executive assistant experience
• Detailed and task oriented
• Negotiating skills are a MUST!
• Work well under pressure and meeting deadlines
• Ability to adapt to last minute situations
• Flexible and confident in ability to make things happen
• Highly organized and professional
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent research, scheduling and presentation skills
Project management Responsibilities:
• Assist and review development of project scopes, considering financial, resource, and technological constraints including cost estimates with consideration to business impacts and identified risks
• Create and execute project work plans and revise as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
• Manage the team responsible for delivery of all web deliverables. This includes design, development and QA personnel
• Define project scope and give clear instructions to design + development team
• Identify resources needed and assign individual responsibilities
• Assure that projects are completed according to schedule and within budget
• Review deliverables prepared by team before passing to Account Managers
• Effectively apply our methodology and enforce project standards
• Ensure that project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately
• Collaborate with SEO team, developers and other stakeholders to establish the vision and analyze tradeoffs between usability and performance needs
• Attend client meetings as required
• Ensure that approved requirements are developed in sufficient scope and detail that will result in the delivery of a solution that meets customer needs as they perceive them
• Assist with developing quality assurance processes and documentation and testing where needed.
• Maintain awareness of the current industry environment that shapes opportunities for client solutions
Project management experience
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Demonstrated leadership capability, preferably with leadership experience with teams of 3+ people
• Strong interpersonal, analytical, problem solving, prioritization, decision making, and conflict resolution skills
• Solid understanding of project management methodology including the ability to identify and resolve issues, manage risk, develop detailed work plans and specifications, perform resource allocations and run team meetings
• Familiarity with project management software such as Basecamp, MS Project, Visio, Sales Force, etc.
• Highly organized and detailed-oriented with an ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
• Solid understanding of web design standards, usability, and rich media
• Strong familiarity with e-commerce platforms. Preferably: Sales Force, Big Commerce and Magento
• Experience working with large/complicated sites and high profile clients
• Ability to conform to shifting priorities, demands and timelines
• To be considered for job, please reply back with how your skills/experience relate to 10 different requirements/ responsibilities listed for this job.
• When you reply to this job posting, please start reply with the word “job 344” so we know instructions were read and followed.
• Web development and design experience is a plus
• CEO travels abroad on a monthly basis. So each month the schedule of working hours can vary, which can be anytime from 6 am to 11 pm Eastern time, schedule is determined a week in advance. Please acknowledge this fact in your reply.
Skills: design, research, management, qa, leadership