I am a high performing executive coach and business developer who has more customers and commitments than I know what to do with. I partner with innovative leaders to grow high-performance teams that break historical limits and create unprecedented and inspiring shared futures with more meaning, value, and satisfaction.
I am looking for an Executive Assistant to help me to manage my capacity and satisfy my customers. I will ask you to co-design how we can work together and how I can support you to deliver the most value to me and my customers. I will ask you to get to know my customers, find out what they value, help me take care of their needs and concerns, as well as to help me to innovate in new ways to produce value for them. I will also ask you to commit to a working relationship that is fun, joyful, and mutually satisfying.
Tasks may include everything from booking and coordinating my travel, fielding calls and emails, managing my calendar, planning trips, light bookkeeping and invoicing, outbound calling and setting appointments with clients, data entry, design of PowerPoint slides, research, and anything else you can see that will help me to deliver value and also take care of my priorities.
• Commit to a fun, joyful, and mutually satisfying working relationship
• Ability to anticipate and manage breakdowns, learn, design new processes, and enjoy the learning process
• Ability to make, manage, and honor promises that take care of customers
• Ability to use software (e.g. Microsoft Office Suite, Quickbooks) and online applications (e.g. Google Apps, Timebridge) to produce our desired results
• Strong track record satisfying customers as an executive assistant
• Strong communications skills and attention to detail
• Strong organizational skills
• Broadband Internet connection and ability to make long distance outboud calls
• Strong understanding of Internet and online communication tools
• Located in a US time zone (Pacific, Mountain, Central, or Eastern)
• Note, I will give preference to applicants that live in the Bay Area or who live in areas I frequently travel, such as Boulder, CO, as I prefer to have the opportunity to meet in person from time to time
Skills: design, research