Executive Assistant Scheduler - English
To View More Detail on This Position and Apply, You Must Click on the Link Below To Access our Company Careers and Recruiting Website:
The GTeam FZ LLC Executive Assistant Scheduler pays $15/hr, with a $250 fixed price payment if your trial performance leads to a successful hire. Please note that we require signup or an existing affiliation with an approved staffing and payment platform that charges a percentage fee of your gross earnings that will impact your net payment. The pay rate for United States citizens and permanent residents is $12/hr to cover W-2 processing.
This is a full-time, customer facing position. Primary responsibility includes professional communication with customers, via phone and email, to schedule customer success phone calls with CEOs, GMs and Account Managers of each Versata portfolio company.
The EAS weekly plan will be generated directly out of Salesforce with access to creating Google calendar invitations and the procedure to secure those invitations.
EAS should schedule at least 10 calls per week, per executive, for a team total of at least 30 calls scheduled per week. Daily expectations will be 2 calls scheduled per day per person; EAS must hit daily goal 1 out of 2 consecutive days to remain in good standing.
To be eligible for this position, we require:
1) Minimum of three years customer service and/or administrative assistant experience
2) Strong communications skills, polish, commitment and reliability
3) High degree of professionalism and high comfort level interacting with top executives and customers
4) Flawless calendar scheduling and time management skills
In addition, this role has the following non-technical requirements:
1) English - all candidates must be able to speak fluently and write capably in English. English need not be the native first language, but it should be sufficient to enable technical discussion.
2) Video - candidates must have the computer hardware and networking bandwidth to conduct a seamless video skype conversation for team communication. Ongoing use of webcam for billing and skype video are required.
3) Full Time - This job is only offered for a Full Time basis (40 hours/week).
Qualification for this role begins with an unpaid testing phase where candidates are required to provide verifiable identification, complete online skills testing, and attend a brief Skype video interview. The testing phase lasts for one week, and highly motivated candidates can complete all requirements of the testing phase within a few days.
Candidates who successfully complete our trial assignment within the given time frame will be offered the full time position at 40 hrs per week and will be compensated for the one-week trial assignment as stated above.
GTeam FZ LLC will make you fixed price offer to begin the testing phase. Detailed instructions for completing the testing phase will be sent promptly upon your acceptance of the testing phase offer. Please note that the offer is not monetarily contractual, but simply allows us to bring you into the appropriate recruiting team room.
GTeam FZ LLC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer that provides an exceptional work environment. All candidates will be required to undergo and pass a rigorous background check to ensure a safe and productive workplace.