***PLEASE NOTE: Please bid on this project if you are qualified and willing to work within our demanding time frame.
Target Audience of this video – Life insurance seekers. Ages of 25 - 50.
I am looking for an experienced animator to create (1) engaging YouTube video for an ad campaign.
Must be willing to submit a rough draft at a date that will be designated once contacted.
The video length should be 1 minute long.
Price is negotiable (flat rate or an hourly rate)
I will provide the script and voice over(s). Your job is to provide the illustrations, storyboards, animation, final video, and any innovative concepts and ideas that will set us apart from our competition.
You will also be responsible for the editing, encoding, and any artwork that would need to be done to deliver a final product.
Before beginning work, I require that we get on a call, or have an online interview to discuss the details of this particular project.
***REQUIREMENTS: What I need from you***
-When submitting your proposal, please indicate how long you estimate this project will take you to complete (this is VERY important).
-Please send me links to examples of past animations that you've created. If you don't have a video portfolio, please DO NOT bid on this project.
-When submitting your proposal, please write "Undead Insurance" on the first line of your message so I know that you've read this entire job listing. Anyone who does not fulfill ALL 3 of these requirements will NOT be considered for this project and be removed from the running immediately. No exceptions.
1) Video is to be submitted in .264 .mp4 format AND .mov format in accordance to the attached video specifications.
2) All work delivered must be original and absolutely not violate any copyright. Service Provider must agree to indemnify Buyer and take full responsibility for any costs of any copyright infringement action including damages and attorney's fees should they occur. This should be no problem if your work is original.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Seller will assign and Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement). Service Provider agrees not to sell, reproduce or re-use the content of the video in any possible ways.
4) All work must start within (1) business day of award. No additional requests for additional charges or hidden fees shall be accepted unless mutually agreed upon PRIOR to commencing the "additional work". Unlimited revisions are included unless otherwise stated by Seller prior to accepting work.
5) I will not accept videos that do not meet all of the above requirements.
6) I pay within 24-48 hours of final delivered and approved video.
Skills: video, youtube, gnu