We are seeking an experience Marketer who has proven success in Email Marketing to work for our team on ongoing basis.
• Have excellent English writing & speaking skills
• Attention to details is a must
• Have strong knowledge & experience in design and create HTML email newsletter templates consistent with our branding that can be easily updated. We are using Mailchimp, so it's preferably you are an expert on using mailchimp . You will be required to administer and report on all email marketing activities. Those who have experience on other email marketing tool will still be considered.
• Outline a plan/approach to your strategy & campaigns schedules, analyse results and suggest ways to improve
• Be contactable during Melbourne, Australia working hours Mon- Sat 9am-5pm either by Skype or email. There may be time when we need to have video conference meeting
• Be able or willing to learn to use Project management software
• Be willing to take up other tasks when required
• Be able to work in the weekend and after hours when required, especially when project is due. It’s crucial that projects are completed on time
Please submit the following requirements to apply:
• Cover letter – explain a short summary of your skills & achievement in Email Marketing
• Include examples of your previous work
• Availability per week.
• Please answer the following question in your cover letter: "List three things that you think makes a email campaign successful and why are they important?"
• pls also write BISCUIT at your cover letter
Any candidates who do not provide required information will be ignored & declined.
Skills: marketing, english, design, video, management