Expert Cordova / Phonegap and Android App Development
Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
We need someone with extensive experience on:
- Cordova / Phonegap
- Android development
- Publishing to Google Play.
We have an existing app. This app was created using Adobe Cordoba (phonegap) and published to Google Play.
We need to review the app and test every possible device for compatibility.
The developer will have to run several virtuals to make sure the application works as expected on each of the current Android releases publicly available.
Testing actually should take no more than 5-10 minutes each time as the app is not that lengthy. We will provide instructions.
Finally, any Android OS that are not supporting our app will have to be disclosed.
Also, we need to know specific instructions about how to limit the apps to not be available for phones running Operative Systems that are not compatible.
1. Extensive experience in Cordova / Phonegap, Android development, Publishing to Google Play.
1. Can deliver fast (no excuses)
2. Maintains communication - prompt updates/reporting
3. Can work during CST (this project is urgent so you must be able to complete within CST timezone)
1. Please state a brief summary of your experience in Phonegap/Cordova. Do not just say you are experienced on this, but let us know what you have already experienced working on Phonegap/Cordova. Do not apply if you don't have any experience.
2. Give me an overview of how we can prevent certain OS versions/platforms from accessing an app in a phonegap technology.
3. Tell me what android project are you most proud of (i.e. android app you develop or fixed) and why
4. Tell me why you are the best fit for the job.
5. Give me an estimate or timeframe as to how long it will take you to finish the tasks. It shouldn't take you more than 10 minutes to test each version.
The person who meets all the qualifications and requirements with the most reasonable bid shall be selected.
Thank you and good luck!