We are looking for a super passionate, AdWords rockstar to join our rapidly growing marketing team. The PPC automation expert will be responsible for the creation of automated (see below) campaigns and daily management of an AdWords account with tens-of-thousands of ad groups and millions of keywords.
The ideal candidate loves using processes and systems to make AdWords more efficient. If you are an expert-level AdWords user, please keep reading.
• AdWords expert (previous experience is a MUST)
• Excellent English communication skills
• Highly aggressive and results driven
• Mature with pleasant personality and strong communication skills
• Ability to be organized and comfortable in managing multiple tasks
• Flexible schedule
• Can work under minimal supervision
• Use Skype
• Minimum 1mbps internet speed
If you are still interested in the position, please start your cover letter off by stating one reason you love AdWords. Next, there is one initial interview question to make sure your skills are a match for our rapidly growing company. How would you set up the following campaign. Budget is not an issue - we are looking for the best solution.
We are wanting to set up a campaign that does the following:
1. When we launch a new product (i.e. Widget A), a new adgroup (based on a template) will be automatically created
2. The product name should be automatically inserted into the ads and ad copy
3. The product’s URL should automatically become the destination URL for the ads – this URL is not known ahead of time
4. The ad group should automatically launch
5. The ad group should turn off a set time period (i.e. seven days)
Notes: We are not interested in keyword research. Please do not include that in your CV - if you do, we will know you recycled your CV and you will be eliminated.
Provide Your Sample otherwise it will be spammed automatically