Expert Web Developer
Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
Read this before applying:
•We will not pay anything until the job has being performed 100%. Or at least until the site is functional to our approval.
•We will not pay for your bugs or mistakes. We will pay for a functional job
•We will need someone with more than 500hrs in odesk
•To qualify you will need above 4.8 stars rating
•You will be working hand to hand with a front end developer
•Must be good at following, improving and repairing existing code. Part of this website has already being developed
Contractors who do not qualify will be ignored
Website primary features:
• User Model: Sign in, Sign out, Sessions.
• Subscriber Model: By individual community, certain groups of receivers receive posts from other users.
• Basic Listings (For sale)
• Basic Searching with sorting, filtering, and tagging.
• Use Ajax for searching
* STRONG CMS - We want to be able to control everything and anything. From adding, modifying or deleting - Users, Posts, Category entry fields, User information, content information and more.
Client (We) will provide:
• Wire-frames, Sketches
• Design Parameters, Suggestions
• Detailed website structure
Contractor must provide:
• Show experience
• Show past projects
Contractor must be familiar with:
• MVC Frameworks
• Experience with integrating third party APIs a plus
•Contractor will report progress on a daily basis
•Contractor must achieve weekly milestones
•Contractor must comment every code
•Contractor must upload files every week
•Contractor must be proactive on offering solutions
•Contractor must meet deadlines
•Contractor must provide ability to share progress in real time: Work directly on the Server
•Contractor must have good verbal and writing skills
•We need someone good at following, improving and repairing existing coding.
Our website consist of 2 simple parts.
1) Small social network section: People will be able to post a status publicly and everyone who is register will be able to see it and comment on it. Users will be able to FILTER the status that are publicly shown depending on common interests.
People will be able to add each others as friends. Anyone register will be able to private message any user.
2) Categories section: Users will be able to post selective information about any service they want to provide in respect to the category.
For example: A category called "Computer technician"- Users can post their services as a "computer technician" and anyone who is interested could look in it. (NOTE: THIS IS ONLY FOR THE PURPOSE OF AN EXAMPLE. PLEASE DO NOT MAKE THIS SECTION SPECIFICALLY.)
This section of the website will have a view page, were the user can see what is being offer just like Odesk when searching for contractors. Users will be able to search and filter the listings by any entry that the seller has input in.
•You will be working hand in hand with a front end developer
•YOU MUST MEET DEADLINE WEDNESDAY APRIL 10TH
•Important extra features will be paid separately
•Contractor must be experienced, skilled and fast. Experience and price will be deciding factors. High product quality, performance and early submission will be rewarded.
•Depending on satisfaction based on quality, performance and early submission; future work may be given to contractor; plus a possibility of full-time employment.
• CODE MUST BE COMMENTED THOROUGHLY!!!!
Skills: mvc, design