Expert Wordpress E-Commerce developer using WishList required.
Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
I am looking for an Expert Word Press Developer with strong skill set in eCommerce configuration. I am not looking for a newbie or someone whose skills are limited to configuring plugins. The task is to add/develop an eCommerce section of the site (site already exists). We will be using "Wishlist" and someone with prior experience with it is *required*. Please do not apply if you are not familiar with this plugin as quick turnaround for development is expected and won't get an opportunity to "learn". This is an absolute requirement and will be tested before the project is given. Payment will not be made if the task is
not delivered on time.
FYI currently the theme Centita is being used for this WP site.
Now onto the details. Please look at http://hotfix.vitalsofttech.com/ site.
The following are the workflow requirements.
1. Membership site with 2 levels.
2. When the customer clicks on the event e.g. http://hotfix.vitalsofttech.com/ev
3. When the student clicks on the Register button it should:
a. prompt for logon
b. if no account, it allows the Student account creation.
4. Once logged in it will allow the student to pay for the course
5. It will allow them to use discount code for promotional discounts when applicable
6. It will allow them to see their classes they have registered for (in the past as well).
7. They will be able to see instructor notes from their past classes.
8. It will allow me to see how many students are registered in each class.
9. A summary of how much has been paid.