I am looking to hire a person who is very knowledgeable about php. wordpress, mysql, etc. I am looking to build a site very similar to models.com with a few variations. Any person who is hired will be responsible for the entire build out of the site. I am not interested in piecemeal work. I am not entirely strict on using wordpress but I think it will be preferable. You will need to prove your references and skill when the interview is conducted so please be prepared. This is a start immediately position. Payment will be made upon completion only. There are no exceptions to this so please dont waste your time if you cannot accept this. Here is a more detailed breakdown of what I am looking to have completed:
- Registration Page. People will be able to register for an account, but it will have to be approved by us first before they get in a log in.
The information for the initial Register page should be (* is required):
gender* (dropdown: Male, Female)
New face or Represented* (dropdown options: new face, represented)
location* (dropdown options: look at the location dropdowns at http://www.modelmayhem.com/browse)
photo* (help text: a clear headshot is ideal. Do not upload images that are not yourself)
division* (checkboxes options – can choose more than 1: commercial, editorial, runway, N/A)
agency (if applicable)
age*(dropdown options for Month, Day, and Year from 1960 to 2013)
height(dropdown option for Feet: 4, 5, 6, 7, dropdown options for inches: 0-12”)
bust* dropdown options: (30”, 31”, 32” – all the way to 40”)
cup dropdown options: (A, B, C, D, DD)
waist*: (22”, 23” all the way to 33”)
hips*: (30” to 55”)
dress* (dropdown options:0, 2, 4, 6, 8, 10)
shoe* (dropdown options: 5, 5.5, 6, 6.5, 7, 7.5, 8, 8.5, 9, 9.5, 10, 10.5, 11, 11.5, 12):
inseam (dropdown options 20 – 40”)
hair color* (dropdown options: black, brown, dark brown, blonde, dark blond, strawberry blond, grey/white, auburn, red)
eye color* (dropdown options: black, blue, blue green, brown, dark brown, grey, hazel)
ethnic look (checkbox options: African American, Asian, Caucasian, Hispanic, Middle Eastern, Multi-Ethnic, Native American, East Indian, Pacific Islander, Ambiguous)
skills/notes (text box)
After they Register, they'll be taken to a page that says "Thank you for registering for EinModel! We will review your submission and get back to you shortly."
Their submission will get sent to us, and if we approve, their profile will be created with the given info and an email sent to them with their login info (username will be their email, displayed name their full first and last name) and "Congratulations! You've been approved for an EinModel profile. Your account information is below. Please login to add your bookings history."
- Model PUBLIC Profile Page. A model's profile page, once created should look similar to http://models.com/models/ruby-aldr
They will also be able to add and edit their bookings history. It shouldn't be a copy & paste box, but fill-in fields for:
a. Campaign (i.e. Target, Abercrombie & Fitch, etc.)
c. Campaign photo (optional) ((if there is a photo, it has to be approved by us first!)
- Database/Search Page. An alphabetical database of all the models in our directory, like models.com/search. We'd like the model's full name and thumbnail image. Clicking on a name or photo will take you to his/her profile page. People can also search in general by campaign, agency, all the profile options etc., not just the model's name.
- Preexisting Profiles. We can create a profile for someone and then that person can claim it. Example: If we already created a work history and everything for Tyra Banks, and Tyra wants to claim that profile as her own, she will be able to do so. On her profile page there should be a little button on the side that says "Is this you? Take charge of your profile and edit it" that will then take them to the registration page with all of the info filled in already, and they must submit a photo of them with a sign with "EinModel" written on it, to verify that it's in fact them.
There should also be a button on the side that says “Update/add bookings to this profile,” so anyone can add jobs to a profile (like on Wikipedia).
- Model's Private Profiles. The models will be able to communicate with each other privately. They can private message each other & write on each other's walls (which will be private – they have to Friend them first). They can also form little discussion groups/threads, etc, like on Facebook, which will be public.
Please enter the key-phrase "squilla" in the subject so I know that you are not a spam bot