Fast Growing Internet Marketing Firm Seeks Whip-Smart Copywriter for Blog posts
have creative copywriting skills and want to boost your career with an energetic, technically sophisticated, socially conscious and energetic online marketing company…
passionately desire a career that's challenging and exciting…
want to work with purpose and engage with highly intelligent people…
want to be part of an organization that will help you reach your full potential…
want a career with a company that cares about your growth, success and fulfillment in life…
want to be wholly supported in your zone of genius
desire to have access to learn from some of the best direct response marketers on the planet and ultimately be challenged to write better and sharpen your abilities
..then we want to talk to you.
As a Copywriter with enfusionize™ you will:
Be a direct response copywriter and play an integral, hands-on role in driving audience engagement, response and overall campaign performance. The Direct Response Copywriter will leverage industry best practices and market techniques to produce measurable, strategically sound copy that will increase target audience response. You will collaborate with brand, strategy and graphic designers to develop concepts, create content and write direct response copy that can engage the target audience and direct them to take a desired action within a wide variety of media, including but not limited to email and social media. You will function effortlessly as your own editor and produce clean, grammatically correct drafts from your clear understanding of sentence structure, parts of speech, and rules of grammar. In short, you will be the star of your own show and contribute your genius to the high-energy, high functioning enfusionize™ team.
The core functions required:
• Write direct response for sales funnels including long copy sales letters, product launch sequences, email copy, blog articles for client and internal campaigns.
• Revise websites
• Organize often complex information into a compelling story that will convert readers into leads and customers.
The core skills necessary to be successful are:
- Be a great writer and know how to think critically
- Be able to find and write in other “voices”
- Be attentive to nuance of language, tone
- Be highly organized
- Be sensitive and totally respectful of deadlines
- Be willing to collaborate and co-create with clients and internal team members
- Scrutinize the detail (you need to check & edit your own work!)
- Absorb feedback with grace and acceptance
- Understand a wide variety of topics and know how to research, synthesize, organize information
- Be an active listener in client and/or internal meetings
- Be about to discern kernels of uniqueness from that can inform/influence brand voice
- BA/MA in English, Humanities, marketing, or related business field
- 4 + years direct response marketing with proven track record, preferably within a digital agency or client services environment
- Must submit writing sample with this application
- Be willing to do whatever it takes to get the job done, when necessary
- Competitive nature and extremely strong desire to succeed
- Complete team player and self-motivated with strong work ethic
- A drive to complete projects on time
- Highly analytical, with deep knowledge of InfusionSoft and Microsoft office or similar products
- High degree of accountability
- Self-starter who requires minimum supervision and can be fully responsible for all campaign production aspects of projects
- Rigorous attention to detail with the ability to produce flawless work in rapid succession
- Ability to prioritize work independently and demonstrate a willingness to be flexible and versatile in the production role and to proactively address changes in client demands
- Experience and comfort working with databases and project management software
- Proficient with addressing list segments, with campaign development, quality assurance, and post-campaign reporting
- Able to work with cross-functional teams (e.g. Creative Designers, Project Developers and Database Programmers).
- Interest in working for a B2B company in a fast-paced, deadline driven marketing environment
- Desire to develop a career in marketing
- Willing and able to adapt to (new/changing) software platforms that we integrate in our workflow or that clients have by default, like Trello, GatherContent, Infusionsoft, etc.
- Understanding or have proficiency with HTML and Photoshop (preferred)