Fiction Writing Partner
Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
Greetings! I'm looking for someone to serve as a writing partner. I have a web-zine and several novels already published. What I propose is a partnership in which we will each have certain duties, clearly credited in the work, and we will split the proceeds from any published work evenly.
What I Will Do:
1. Provide ideas for stories/novels (some of the ideas may be sequels to my own novels) and continue in the brainstorming process as the story/novel is written
2. Edit / Proof read all manuscripts
3. Format the book for print and ebook distribution
4. Publish and market the book, including featuring it on my webzine
5. Track sales and evenly divide royalties. (A minimum upfront payment against royalties may be negotiated.)
What You Will Do:
1. Write like a beast
Interested parties should send a sample of their fiction prose as well as a little biography so I can get to know you.