Closed - This job posting has been filled.
We are a digital agency with clients who develop banking and financial management software.
THIS IS NOT AN ENTRY LEVEL POSITION! Please DO NOT apply for this position unless you speak PERFECT English and have experience writing for the FINANCIAL market.
This is initially a part time position to contribute financial content to our online campaigns.
Here's who should apply:
1. You speak and write PERFECT English
2. You have experience writing in the FINANCIAL marketplace and understand (or are willing to study and learn) the basics of investing, economics and personal finance.
3. You have a portfolio of past writing examples.
4. You are detail oriented and double check your facts for accuracy.
5. You are reliable and wish to be part of a dynamic growing organization with room for advancement.
6. We will help to create suitable article titles and briefs for your to fulfil.
7. Although we are looking for everyday content rather than Pulitzer prize winners please understand that your final content must "stand on it's own" and pass duplicate content checks. In other words, you must produce UNIQUE content from sources we provide you.
Your initial assignment....
1. (Re)write 5 articles on "retirement and financial" topics from various sources that we will provide you.
2. We will provide you a list of 5 main keywords. You will put the keyword into the title of each article and use the same keyword at least 2 more times in the body of the article.
3. Each article must be 500 to 600 words in length.
4. Each article will be checked for originality and must pass duplicate content filters.
We wish you luck and look forward to your application!
Skills: english, economics, management, finance, banking-systems