I already have a site that teaches finance to kids 6-12, via a web allowance manager (http://agentpiggy.com). I now need to add a few things to make it fun for kids, so I need to develop a Flash game for kids that resembles a "world", where kids can:
- register and choose an avatar, and customize it (select hair, eyes, clothes, color, etc)
- move though a one-screen "world" where they can click on 4 or 5 items.
- each item represents a module. I need to have at least a games module, a "my house" module, a marketplace module (to buy stuff for the avatar, or to buy furniture for the house), and a "bank" module, where they can see how much points they have.
- i also need to have 3 or 4 games in the "games" module. the games should be very simple, "frogger" like, or "biggest brain" like.
- games give the kids points, that they can use to buy stuff in marketplace
This is my initial draft of the idea. If you can send me proposals and we can take it from there.
One site where I admire what they've done is here: https://www.roosterbank.com/farmho