Forex Trading Posts
Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
We are looking for Forex traders to write trading posts for us.
- Discuss upcoming trade setups that traders/investors can use as a guide or simply as a setup that they would like to try themselves.
- Use technical analysis: Extensive/good quality technical analysis tools must be used to make for a quality analysis.
- Use fundamental analysis: Even though we are writing on FX trades, tying things such as price action to market events is essential, again, to make for a good quality analysis.
- Time frames to use: Short-term [4hr/daily] or long-term [Daily/weekly/monthly] price charts.
- Each article will be focused on a single pair
- Majors only: USD/CAD, EUR/USD, GBP/USD, USD/CAD, USD/JPY, EUR/GBP.
- 500 - 700 words
- Use price charts [add dates/time frames on the chart]. Take clear screenshots.
- Good Writing Style: good titles/sub-titles, some paragraph structure, etc.
Initially we will do 1 article per week. As things go well we will add more volume and various categories. Send me some samples [websites or posts] and we can go from there.
If you have any questions, msg me.