A group of international investors with over 20 years of experience in emerging markets are launching a Financial Markets Briefing Service focusing on equity markets of the Association of South East Asian Nations (ASEAN). The briefing service will provide macro economic updates and analyses to clients in South East Asia.
You will play a key role in providing research and write articles for sophisticated investors. The work will be on a free-lance basis and the assignments can be combined with full-time studies or another full-time work position.
Potential writing areas include:
• Macroeconomic issues
• Market updates
• Current trends in business
• Company Profiles
• Stock picks
You will have the opportunity to:
• Practice your research and writing skills
• Reach out to an audience of leading business people and institutional investors in Asia
• Interact and work with contributing experts
• Gain personal expertise and a professional network
The application should consist of:
1) Writing Sample of max. 500 words on a financial markets topic of your choice; preferably related to ASEAN;
2) Cover Letter of max. 300 words on your relevant experience;
4) Provide your rate per word / per project.