French Speaking CSR-Immediate hires
Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
We are looking for someone to handle customer service duties for France. Please send your "Skype id" together with your resume.
We are looking for a contractor who:
1. Is available for 8 hours per day.
2. Has worked in a customer service setting or a similar customer-satisfaction job.
3. Has a solid command of the French language.
4. Has 90% or more French for training and internal communication purposes.
5. Internet connection of 1Mb or more. It can not be wireless nor through a datacard. You should also test that you do not have a latency of over 100ms. You can test these requirements running a simple test at speedtest.net
6. Windows environment: We work with a windows based web program. We do require for you to have a computer that runs on windows or has a windows environment already installed. Your operating system must be original.
7. Headset: This headset can be simple but it must connect to your computer via USB. This is to ensure proper phone behavior and call quality.
How to apply
To apply, please respond with a cover letter that includes the following:
1. The language level that you have (should be 90% or above)
2. Your customer service experience
3. Your schedule availability
About the company
We are customer service call center with headquarters in California, US and San Jose, Costa Rica. We have been operating independently since 2007 and have successfully contracted remotely for over two years.
Other open jobs by this client
- Fixed-Price – Danish Speaking Customer Service Agents
- Fixed-Price – English French Bilingual Customer Service Representative
- Fixed-Price – English Speaking CSR