Front end html5/css developer with experience with DNN and responsive design
Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
We have a complex web project with a strong back end team but need an expert front end developer available to work full time with our team (Pacific Time zone) for the next 1-3 months.
PLEASE only apply if you have html 5 experience and if so, highlight that experience in your cover letter.
- Knowing standards-based UX development and operate using common best practices and tools
- Are intimately familiar with HTML5 and how to utilize many of its capabilities now while maintaining legacy browser compatibility
- Expertise in CSS3 and are able to take a Photoshop or Fireworks comp and produce the CSS and HTML
- Are comfortable using Bootstrap
- Have a strong working experience with Responsive Design and would be able to not only develop responsive pages but work with the design team to design layouts that would work on mobile devices as well as desktop
- Can develop cross-browser/platform code and have the skills to test and debug your pages
- Understanding of what effects page load times and how to use caching, CDNs, icon-fonts, and others to increase performance
- Know how to develop for accessibility
- experience working with DNN skins
- experience working with SASS
- Can develop search engine friendly code
- A good communicator, enjoy collaborating, can work independently, proactively ask questions and get support, and find solutions
Other open jobs by this client
- Hourly – Virtual Personal Assistant