Full Mannequin Dressing
Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
Looking for a freelancer who is detail-oriented, research and with excellent skills in photoshop, available and can meet tight deadlines.
Project consists of properly preparing products images, uploading them and setting them up for display on the eCommerce site, as per instructions.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our company is an eCommerce website that sells many different lines of personal and home products online.
I) CONTRACTOR REQUIREMENTS:
- To have exposure to fashion is a pre-requisite.
- To have photoshop or other photo editing software installed on his/her
computer for this job.
- To have the expertise to perform all tasks on this project.
- To have MICROSOFT OFFICE 2008 OR LATER VERSION installed on his/her
computer for this job.
- To have FTP software installed on his computer to perform this part of the job.
- To have oDesk experience doing work similar to the work on this project with, at least, 100 hours of work, and with a feedback score of, at least, 4.5.
Contractor will receive a batch of 20 products at a time, at a fixed fee of $45 upon completion.
IV) SCOPE & TASKS - GETTING PICTURES PREPARED, READY AND SET UP FOR DISPLAY. THAT REQUIRES:
- To repaint mannequins and body forms, as per instructions.
- To blur, smudge, remove shine, remove watermarks and wrinkles.
- To provide unless received it from employer.
- To merge different pictures together, as per instructions.
- To remove or change background and to add new one, as per instructions.
- To add or replace mannequins head and add arms & legs, as per instructions.
- To add hair, makeup and nail polish to mannequins, as per instructions.
- To add accessories: jewelry, shoes, bags, scarves, hair deco, as per instructions.
- To review finished and dressed-up mannequins for appropriateness of products placement and appearance of mannequins, as per instructions.
- To revise or fix up finished & unfinished mannequins, as per instructions.
- To upload finished products for display to the site as new products OR as replacements on the site, inside their appropriate category(ies), as per instructions.
- To submit ALL the FINISHED products in .JPEG and in .PSD format
- To submit ALL original RAW products pictures worked in same folder as the finished products.
- To ONLY encode folders in .zip and .rar.
V) TURN-AROUND TIME:
- 96 HOURS (4 DAYS) on first submissions: for contractor to submit completed work, counting from the time work was sent out by employer.
- 48 hours for one-time editing: contractor is to submit revised work, counting from the time employer requested the revision(s)
- No payment to be made for rejected products that have been edited.
Project will start as a part-time position but with potential of becoming full time.
NO UPFRONT PAYMENT. Candidates asking for upfront payment will be automatically disqualified.
Skills: research, microsoft-office