We are looking for a Manager of Technology to work closely with the CTO to support the next stage of growth in SoftVox's cloud-based sales and marketing platform. You will be a key technical contributor to SoftVox.
You'll work on individual and team efforts as a problem solver, initiating, framing and creatively solving business challenges with technology. The position will require comfort coding in any modern programming language, and a zeal for browser-based technology applications.
This is a key, hands-on, full time position. We are looking for someone with the energy and skills to work in disruptive technology, and looks to work in a fun, high-octane, progressive environment.
Examples of the work
- Determine and implement appropriate software architecture and technical solutions with minimum supervision
- Prototype new processes and solutions
- Assist with requirement gathering and project scoping
- Author and present product design documents
- Perform QA on new systems and changes
- Manage aspects of SoftVox’s day to day technical and operational activities
Qualifications (beyond the ability to meet the role described above):
- 5 years technology experience and measurable success
- Comfort coding in any modern programming language while also innovating clever tweaks with nimble execution of deliverables
- Understanding of web client technologies delivering browser applications
- Ability to speak fluently in the language of both business and technology
- Experience with Linux, MySQL, and Perl programming
- Enthusiasm for working in a fast-paced startup.
SoftVox is a transforming the businesses streamline and scale their 1:1 marketing, sales and service efforts.
We're obsessed with providing smarter ways to help our clients engage customers through software, data standards, and ready-to-go infrastructure. Our platform provides businesses a disruptively easy and powerful way to tap into best-in-class CRM, live agent interaction, and customer engagement technology -- and the largest network of high-performing live agents and experts.
Brand marketers, direct response marketers, contact centers, digital companies, and retailers deploy our technology and services.
Our offices are located in the heart of Union Square in New York City. Our employees enjoy a smart, casual and high-performance work environment with competitive benefits and meaningful equity. We are willing to consider remote work and/or relocation for the right candidates.
If you meet these qualifications and are interested please send your resume and a cover letter to email@example.com
Skills: linux, benefits