Full Time Superstar Web Developer Needed For Growing Small Business
Do you take pride in the quality of your work?
Are you a flexible, motivated self-starter & able to work at a fast pace from your home in the Philippines?
Do you enjoy learning new skills & being creative?
Plenty of experience in building & maintaining websites?
If you answered YES to all of the above, then WE NEED YOU!
We are a small marketing business established in South Australia and are ready to grow & take things to the next level. Focusing on high quality customer service, we provide a broad range of online solutions to businesses throughout Australia and specialize in building & improving websites along with providing search engine optmisation. Primarily we implement Joomla and Wordpress sites for business in highly varied industries.
It is essential for applicants to possess the following:
- Reliable & fast computer with reliable Internet connection.
- Excellent written & verbal English communication skills.
- Confidence to seek help whenever needed.
- High attention to detail.
- Diligent time management skills with the ability to meet deadlines.
- Multi-tasking abilities.
- High speed of execution when completing tasks.
- Experience with Joomla and/or Wordpress.
- Knowledge of HTML & CSS.
- Skype & Paypal accounts.
Although not necessary it will be an advantage if you possess any of the following:
- Experience with Australian English & culture.
- Customer service experience with Westerners.
- Proficient skills with Adobe Creative Suite, particularly Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign & Dreamweaver.
- Experience with tools such as Gmail, Google Drive, Dropbox, Trello.
- Graphic design skills.
- Audio/visual editing skills.
- Sound understanding of SEO principles.
- Experience in social media.
- Experience with Web Host Manager (WHM).
- Experience with email marketing (such as Aweber).
As a web developer you will be working independently & required to build websites from the ground up. Along with any assistance that is required, training will be provided along with systematic checklists to assist with production. The continual improvement of workflow systems will also be part of regular discussions with your employer.
The position is full time, 40 hours per week with flexible working times. You will be required to work exclusively for us- no additional part time or full time work is permitted. In striving to build a strong & sustainable Internet business we only want dedicated & committed individuals to join our team & who will be around for the long run.
You will be required to document the hours you work on specific tasks in a spreadsheet. This, along with a monthly invoice will be required in order for you to receive your salary. Subject to the level of experience and competence, full time team members will commence at somewhere between $12,500PHP and $15,000PHP per month with the potential for an increase to somewhere between $17,500 - $20,000PHP per month after the first 6 months. 10% bonuses will be available each month for performance based goals, in addition Christmas bonuses will be paid in accordance to your overall performance. All payments will be made monthly via PayPal.
If you are a hard worker & think you're the perfect fit to become a new team member, we want to help you improve your lifestyle & help your family too. As such all full time team members receive Phil Health payments, holiday pay & sick leave pay. You will also have the freedom to work from home with flexible working hours to suit you & your family's needs.
Successful applicants will be contacted for an interview as soon as possible.
Skills: marketing, english, management, paypal, gmail, design, training