For an automotive website we are searching for ghost writers who are able to help my client out on extending its reach and amount of content, which is shared on a daily basis.
The prime candidate must be a skillful English language writer and serious car enthusiast who can report on almost any automotive topic. More importantly the candidate must be able to:
* Quickly identify the most newsworthy topics
* Extrapolate the key points
* Put them into context with clear and concise language
* Proof read (grammar, punctuation and spelling)
* Publish own mistake-free stories without supervision
We're looking for at least four stories per day, Monday through Friday, during European work hours (preferably UK). Depending on the writer's performance and enthusiasm, up to seven stories may be possible.
Other job requirements include:
* Broadband Internet connection
* Basic photo editing skills (resize, crop) using Gimp or Photoshop software
* Skype VOIP account
* Chat client (e.g. Google Talk, AIM, MSN)
* Sign non-disclosure agreement
Please contact me directly via email for questions and your resume. The organisation is open to any discussions on availability and benefits.
Please include three sample articles (150 to 300 words) about an emerging news topic. The topic should be fresh from within the current day of your submission. Lastly, briefly tell us about yourself. What have you been doing the past few years and what is your experience with cars and writing? Resume/CV will be accepted but not required.
Skills: english, grammar, voip, writing