Google Adwords Specialist
Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
Udemy helps students make moves. Whether you want to get promoted, break into a new industry, start a company, further a passion, or just accelerate your life, Udemy helps you learn from the amazing instructors in the world, so that you can get there and get there faster.
Our team recruits the world's top experts, including New York Times best-selling authors, CEOs, celebrities, and Ivy League professors. These expert instructors have taught over 600,000 students on Udemy, helping them learn everything from programming to yoga to design to salsa and more! After one year, we're proud to say that Udemy is already changing the lives of our students and delivering real value to our community of instructors.
Where You Fit In:
We are looking for an Adwords expert who will create a lof of Adwords campaigns for our courses. You will identify related keywords for a given course, create different keyword combinations using this tool: http://www.found.co.uk/ppc-keyword
- Excellent English Skills. (You will be writing ad copies and identifying keywords. so it's very important that you have great English skills)
- Must be proficient in Google Adwords, including campaign creation, keyword research, ad copy writing.
- Should be able to understand a course topic, build a keyword list and write ad copy in a relatively short amount of time. (We have courses about technology, programming, design, business, photography, yoga and more, you can check them here at www.udemy.com)
- Must have excellent MS Excel skills, you will be using Excel to create and organize campaigns.
- Must be able to work 9am-5pm Pacific Standard Time, Monday through Friday, as we are based in San Francisco.
- Must stick to the deadlines.
This is a full-time position. You will be working 30+ hours each week. We will offer between $4-$8 per hour depending on experience and candidate selection.
Thank you and we look forward to working with you.
Skills: english, keyword-research