Google Base & Merchant Center Shopper Data Feed from our Website Products
Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
Recently we updated our data feed that we generate on our store, and we upload it monthly to Google Merchant Center, Google Shopper. We updated the feed to include the Google Product Category, the products colors, sizes, and age range markup as required by google.
However, since we updated the feed, our sales have dropped drastically. I am attaching our data sheet, and I need someone who can tell me QUICKLY! What is wrong with it, and how to fix it. You must respond to this job post with your opinion of what is wrong with the file, and how it can be fixed in order to get a chance to be chosen. This is very important and I will be hiring quickly. If there is nothing wrong with the file, please be honest and say so, I do not need someone who will write to me with a basic, hire me because I work with such things comment.
**EDIT: I attached our current feed.