Google app engine map reduce job that extracts list of terms from all entities (all text fields) in datastore and/or search index
Closed - This job posting has been filled.
I am looking for an experienced google app engine developer (mainly in the Java stack) to create a map-reduce task that will extract <n-gram, frequency> pairs from all the text fields of an entity in the datastore.
The entities are also indexed using the search api.
Only apply if you have worked with google app engine tasks in the past. Please only include in your cover letter your short answers to the following questions:
1) Links to 2 app engine apps that you have developed
2) How would you import data from the datastore to a google cloud sql?
Other open jobs by this client
- Hourly – Academic talk abstract copy-editing / proofreading
- Hourly – AngularJS developer
- Hourly – Bootstrap Web Developer