Armis is a high strategy board game created in the USA for worldwide enjoyment. Armis provides a daily brain workout and is currently played online in 109 countries.
Here are some of the short and long term benefits that come with playing Armis on a daily basis:
* Armis develops critical thinking skills, and provokes logical thinking
* Armis builds self-esteem, skills sets are certain and measurable
* Armis inspires you to be inventive
* Armis emboldens you to learn complex matters easier and faster
* Armis sharpens your analytic and cognitive mind
* Armis spurs you to plan for and attain success
Your job is to do a video showing grade school children playing Armis in school.
It must be a real game played online, and the main child playing the game must win the game, it would be great if other kids are helping, making suggestions, or doing whatever kids do at that age but it's important to capture the overall engagement.
If Armis is being taught in a class, an after school program, or just at lunch is all ok, as long as it is obvious that it is taking place in a school .
The whole video must be done in English (no subtitles, no translations)
Other open jobs by this client
- Fixed-Price – Redesign Single Page Of Google Website (CCCertified)
- Fixed-Price – Redesign Single Page Of Google Website (CCEXPO)
- Fixed-Price – Redesign Single Page Of Google Website (CCReviews)