Graphics Designer Web Site/Facebook/Print - Iron Chef
Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
We are looking for an experienced website and graphic designer who is well-versed in Wordpress, (HTML, CSS, PHP an advantage), Adobe Illustrator or Photoshop and has some knowledge of online marketing and branding.
This position is long-term for the right candidate, however will commence as a part-time role and will be hired and paid using oDesk.
Our business provides marketing services in web/Facebook/mobile environments.
Much of the work will require a concept design for graphics that can be re-sized or reformatted to meet each environment.
As Graphics Designer Iron Chef, you will have a unique ability that will exude 'style'.
We have an ethos of recognising, supporting and rewarding our team and as Graphics Designer Iron Chef, will become part of our business family.
Our ideal candidate will possess the following skills:
- Outstanding creativity and design skills!!! - you know how to be noticed!!
- At least two (2) years experience in graphic design
- At least one (1) year experience with wordpress sites.
- Excellent English speaking & writing skills
- Solid understanding of Wordpress, including plugin management and support - Adobe Illustrator or Photoshop is a must
- Should be easily available via email/skype
Candidates will be required to provide a design concepts for the overall company image and brand, and the successful applicant will be chosen based on their creativity, style and 'brand' appeal.
Please provide us with you expression of interest together with a portfolio of previous works.
We will then provide you with a business outline for you to design - graphics Logo (re-design), website graphics, Facebook graphics, business stationary, postcard and brochure.
The successful applicant will be paid for these works.
Skills: design, english, facebook, marketing