Graphics/design assistant for blog posts/PDFs/e-books
- Look for relevant stock photos for upcoming blog posts (must
observe copyright and attribution requirements)
- Help outline and write design-related blog posts and tips
- Must be able to communicate in English confidently and fluently
Extra (mention if you can do these as well):
- A. Research topics related to social media, graphic design, visual
thinking, business, decision-making, or life, and
prioritize/summarize key resources
- B. Format short articles and e-books as EPUBs and visually-engaging PDFs
- C. Edit blog posts, short articles, and e-books to improve readability
- D. Manage social media (ex: Pinterest, Flickr)
- To help me filter out automated applications, please start and end
your application with the keyword "blue" in all-caps.
- Please include at least three links to blog posts that you have
written that include images that you've sourced from stock photos or
Creative Commons images. If you don't have a blog, please show me
examples of blogs where you've been responsible for sourcing blog posts.
- If you have designed PDFs and EPUBs, please include links to
- Please mention which of the extra capabilities you can also do.