Do you love organizing departmental structure and defining responsibilities? Do you live to engineer organizations for success? Then we should talk.
We are looking for a super passionate, detail-oriented HR expert or to help us flesh out Responsibility Matrixes using the RASIC model for a few core areas of our company.
We'll provide the Responsibilities Matrix template and an example we've created. With a little guidance, you'll define the key duties and job titles each department needs to tick, and assign responsibility levels in the matrix.
The ideal candidate has experience implementing the RASIC model and loves to use research to design departments for success.
This is a contract position with the opportunity for additional work. (You'll start with one department and if we're mutually happy, you'll move on to others).
• Must have prior HR and research experience
• Excellent English communication skills
• Highly aggressive and results driven
• Can work under minimal supervision
• Available to communicate via Skype
• Minimum 1mbps Internet speed
If you are interested in applying for this job, please address the following points in your cover letter:
NOTE: To make sure that you have read our requirements, please tell us your favorite color in the first sentence of your cover letter. Otherwise, we will reject all generic applications.
Please include the following:
1. Why should we hire you?
2. Available hours/week and your availability.
3. Highlight previous experience related to the requirements.
4. List of your skills and expertise.
Skills: research, design, english, operations-management