(WE ARE RE POSTING BECAUSE LAST WEEK WE HAD SOME SYSTEM ISSUES AND COULD NOT INTERVIEW MOST OF THE APPLICANTS. PLEASE APPLY AGAIN. THANK YOU.)
PLEASE READ THE JOB REQUIREMENTS AND THEN APPLY:
DO NOT APPLY IF YOU CAN'T WORK ON US TIME ZONE AND HOURS.
We are looking for an HR executive to join our company.
- Interview international candidates for mostly call center related positions.
- Prepare HR and recruitment strategies
- Screen resumes and profiles
1) EXCELLENT ENGLISH: You will be interviewing candidates from Native English speaking countries so you must be able to communicate with them fluently.
2) COMPUTER AND INTERNET: Good computer system and at least 4 mb internet connection. You also need to have internet back up and power back up to make sure you stay on for the whole shift.
3) EXPERIENCE: We are not particularly looking for someone with a lot of experience but should have basic knowledge and a bit of experience would be a plus.
4) SERIOUS AND AMBITIOUS: This is not a ‘TRY’ job, so do not apply if you are non-serious, have other plans, looking for easy work and have ethical issues. This is a long term career level position and you could earn well sitting from your house, if you do well.
5) SCHEDULE: 9 am to 6 pm US CST (with one hour break). We may also start part time for a month to see how things work out.
Pay depends on your locality (due to dollar exchange rate):
Pakistan/Bangladesh: $2 per hour plus performance bonus
Philippines/India: $3 per hour plus performance bonus
other countries: open to discussion.