We are looking for someone to take a PSD file and convert to an html email for distribution to customers. This should not take more than 10 hours a week. Our ideal candidate will possess the following skills/qualifications:
• 1-2 years HTML CSS and basic graphic design experience (handling and exporting web-ready graphics from source PSD files).
• Knowledge of email client system requirements, compatibility and limitations
• Ability to work in HTML tables
• Proficient in Adobe CS (especially Photoshop and Illustrator)
• Understanding of standard web graphic file types and when to use them (PNG versus JPG, Gif, etc.)
• Access to Dreamweaver or other HTML editor and Adobe CS (photoshop and Illustrator) to do this job
Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Receive assignments from the Lead Designer and/or the Web Director.
• Convert designs per specifications and requirements.
• Revise files based on comments and feedback
To qualify for this job, candidates must be willing to take an execution test to prove your production abilities.
Skills: graphics, design, test