HTML5 Canvas Guru
Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
I am looking for an HTML5 Canvas Guru. The project is relatively straight forward with the possibility of further work down the line. If you are familiar with KineticJS this would be useful as the library provides access to all the features required with a full set of code demos, but its not essential and you can use the native canvas API or your own solution, whatever suits you best.
The canvas is an addition to an existing iPAD WEB-APP that I developed a while back. I will provide a full brief but the basic outline is as follows:
- I need a canvas that can load an image dynamically when the canvas loads.
- The loaded image is much larger than the canvas area so there will need to either be scrolling, dragging or zooming to view the whole image. (Which ever is easiest in conjunction with the other features)
- There needs to be a set of predefined shapes in a 'menu' on the left of the canvas.
- Clicking on the predefined shape generates a new copy of that shape on the canvas.
- When a new shape is added to the canvas it need to stay relative to the image.
- The shapes need to be able to be selected, moved, scaled and deleted.
- The menu also needs to have the ability to add custom text to the canvas.
PLEASE DO NOT APPLY UNLESS...
- You have examples of html5 canvas work. (No demos copied from the web)
- You have an iPad to test the canvas on. It is all based on touch gestures so you will need one to test on.
- Please add 'HTML5CANVASGURU' to the first line of your reply so I know its not spam.