We are looking for an exceptional intelligent, enthusiastic and experienced individual to handle all aspects of our order management such as:
- daily order audit & shipping procedure, i.e. all online orders need to be sent to our logistics service provider via ftp
- follow up with customers whos payments have failed
- follow up with customers who have attempted purchase on our website but havent clicked the final buy button (i.e. converting such leads into customers)
- customer service via email (and possibly phone/chat)
Your tasks will take around 4 hours per day/5 days a week.However, there is a prospect of getting you involved with other tasks and hire you full-time. We are looking for a long-term working relationship with you withmany years to come.
If interested please
1) briefly tell us about your previous experience with order management and processing
2) do you have any experience with kashflow.co.uk, paypal, sagepay, opencart shopping cart, ftp, refunds and zendesk? If not, with any equivalent software? Please provide me with 2-3 sentences about this
3) go to our website www.trx2.com and spend 5 minutes reviewing the site and tell us what you would do different and/or your suggestions for improvement (general or specific)
Please note that we can only consider applications which get back to us with 1) - 3), this helps us to get an idea about you and also to filter from the wealth of applicants.
Looking forward to hearing from you,
Skills: management, paypal