We are interviewing for a US based tech support position of level 1/ level 2 helpdesk specialist.
As an IT consulting firm, we deal with daily projects and tickets, and have some overflow of work that needs to be addressed.
We are looking for a skilled and responsible person who can perform the following tasks:
1. troubleshoot virus and malware infections
2. assist with end-user MS office program related issues
3. setup/ troubleshoot and implement google apps and hosted exchange mailboxes on clients computers
4. troubleshoot simple AD requests like user accounts, permissions, folder sharing etc.
5. assist our engineers with any other related tasks (overflow work) related to Windows based computers.
The position requires availabillity between 9 am and 6 pm MST (on-call basis).
We will require 3 hours response time guaranteed.
you will be provided access to our ticketing system (CommitCRM) and will be explained the usage of this program.
We will provide a phone line (VoIP) if needed.
The position will be available for fluent english speakers only.
A technical test will be conducted for applicants who qualify for all skills listed on this posting. Please do not apply if you do not have all the listed skills below.
thank you !
looking forward for a long term relationship !
Skills: microsoft-windows, windows-7, microsoft-office