High Caliber Sales and Marketing Persons
Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
We are building a team to assist an Australian/Global property firm to list, market and negotiate the sales of properties and investments.
We are looking for individuals who are capable of making calls daily to Australia and other countries. Skype account telephone number will be provided.
We need people who are passionate, enthusiastic and have proven track record to work in our high energy virtual environment.
• Able to work on Sydney time zone at 9:00 am to 7:00 pm
• Experience in lead development, lead follow up, qualification and targeted account selling
• Strong organizational skills and effective time management to succeed in a fast-paced environment
• Proven persuasion and negotiation skills
• Achiever and has proven track record in sales
• Experience in real estate business a plus
Must requirements: Should have passed the following Odesk tests:
1. Selling Skills Test
2. Outbound Sales Skills Test
3. Negotiation Skills Test
• Manage an assigned territory with the goal of increasing company revenue by generating sales from new and existing customers
• Conduct all the activities from A-Z in listing, marketing, negotiating the sales of properties for a real estate firm virtually.
• Generate leads for people who are also interested in buying listing, marketing, negotiating the sales of properties.
• Prepare action plans and schedules to identify specific targets
• Effectively present products and services and develop relationship with potential clients
• Prepare presentation proposals and sales contract
• Meet sales goals for products and services to both new and existing customers
Hourly Base rate:
To be negotiated
We normally pay $1 - $1.50p/h (Inclusive of Odesk Fees)
Monthly start up rate $ 100.00
The payout for Sales will be as follows:
1. $50-$500 for each property sold. Payment made upon receipt of company being paid.
2. Bonuses given to top performers upon creating success and increasing good reputation of our firm.
How to Apply
1. Write the word “SUCCESS” at the beginning of your cover letter to ensure that you have read and understood the requirements. Failure to do so is an indication that you are not god in following instructions and pay attention to details
2. Explain how you will go about being successful in this role
About the company
We are a Property, Trade, Investment firm that is looking for key people to move the company forward.
Skills: management, marketing, test