Armis is a high strategy board game created in the USA for worldwide enjoyment. Armis provides a daily brain workout and is currently played online in 106 countries.
Here are some of the short and long term benefits that come with playing Armis on a daily basis:
* Armis develops critical thinking skills, and provokes logical thinking
* Armis builds self-esteem, skills sets are certain and measurable
* Armis inspires you to be inventive
* Armis emboldens you to learn complex matters easier and faster
* Armis sharpens your analytic and cognitive mind
* Armis spurs you to plan for and attain success
Your job is to do a video showing High School age students playing Armis in school.
It must be a real game played online, and the main student playing the game must win the game, it would be great if others are engaged with the game or the person playing the game, in a helping capacity, or any other form (even negatively - but not too harsh).. It's important to capture the overall experience.
It would also be great if the person shooting the video asked questions of the Armis player, before during and/or after the game. .
If Armis is being taught in a class, or is a part of an after school program, or just played at lunch are all ok, as long as it is obvious that it is taking place in a school or on school grounds .