High quality related .gov .edu and high PR link builder
Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
Applicants for this position should be bright, creative, personable, have a thorough grasp of SEO, ranking factors, and be experienced in a wide range of basic to advanced link building techniques. We are not looking to spam directories, blogs, and forums about things that have nothing to do with our subject matter.
We are seeking a strong (preferably native) english speaking applicant with experience and knowledge of US culture. Our link building program is just as much about extending our brand presence to sites we would actually expect our customers to frequent as it is about boosting our organic search rankings. We are interested in quality links over quantity and long term results over short term.
Must be good at finding high quality high PR sites
Especially want links from .gov and .edu websites,
- All links must come from PR3 or higher pages whose language is English. This is the actual page the link has to be on, not a PR3+ homepage.
- The backlinks must be visible by search engines.
- All backlinks must be do-follow and from different IP addresses.
- This is not a directory submission job, the links must be good quality anchor text links from a variety of relevant sites, e.g. relevant forums, blogs, web 2.0, social bookmarking, etc. No scripts. No Blackhat. No Directories. No automated software. Must be all organic related backlinks.
- The links must be permanent and must not be paid links.
Knowledge of Home Security System related subjects is also a plus as is social media marketing and creative promotional writing skills.
Hours and pay scale depends on applicants range of skills and availability. This will be a part time position; approximately 10 hours a week.
Skills: english, marketing