Highly Skilled VA needed
Closed - This job posting has been filled.
I am in need of a skilled part time VA (potentially moving to full time) for my property investing website that we are looking to launch at the end of this month.
This individual will be my right hand person and will look after a lot of the tasks and the staff of the business.
The tasks will be dynamic and forever changing and thus an individual with a broad skill set would be needed.
I’m looking for a VA whom will be:
5. Strong work ethic
6. Want to succeed with the business
7. Strong Attention to detail
8. Particular and professional.
The task’s can be varied however to give a snapshot of immediate requirements that we need completed:
• Zendesk contact centre set up
• Contact centre staff/company screened and hired/trained
• Social media pages updated and monitored
• First newsletter to be completed ready to send to subscriber base (mail chimp or equivalent)
• Web research for blogging and social media content to keep members up to date with the Australian and international market
• Website content review and corrected where needed
• Updated real estate database of agents obtained.
In response we seek to provide:
1. Reliable and consistent remuneration
2. Dedication to supporting you and the business
3. Ongoing and consistent work hours
4. Respect and acknowledgement
5. Bonuses from time to time
6. Bi annual remuneration reviews.
7. A positive work community
8. Feedback on positive performance on odesk and the like.
I love seeing examples please do not provide a generic reply as this would demonstrate that you are not holding the values represented above we are after a long term working relationship not a transaction.
Please attach content you feel would make your submission stronger.
Applicant will then be shortlisted for a skype call and then selected based on 2 rounds.
you are welcome to price per hour and fixed price commercials.
Applicant can start immediately.
Thank you so much, have a prosperous week.
Skills: research, newsletters